Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Heart and Sole

Wednesday of Holy Week: Consider him who endured such hostility against himself from sinners, so that you may not grow weary or lose heart. (Hebrews 12:3)

I have the hardest time actually writing in my Bible. I know, I know...it's a book for study, so writing in it is supposed to be part of the process. I just have a hard time adding color to the perfectly white, printed page.  UNTIL NOW!  Thanks to Mary Anne, a pal from Bethany/Disciple, I now have these great Twistable Crayons to use.  I've used the thicker ones for years, but these skinny ones are absolutely perfect when underlining/highlighting text!  Sweet!

Ah, Mr. G.  He's the gentleman that comes by Flagstone a couple of times a week to read to the children in Kindergarten, and basically causes trouble in any classroom he passes!  He always stops by the music room and joins in the fun - dancing a jig, kazooing, singing his own version of our classroom songs...
With his name being Mr. G, I spend most of the year explaining to the first graders that NO, we are not related!   A kid at heart, he can always be found wearing some kind of costume.  Headbands, bat ears, you name it.  He clearly outdid himself this week with the bunny ears...and tail!

What's that, you say?  Why, it's MORE SHOES!  
Thank you Debby, Kelly, and Lori!  
Your generosity is awesome!  

I finally grabbed a picture of the humungous crates at church!  Check those out!  I have this feeling we're going to need 3 more after all the services on Easter Sunday!  WOW!  Soles for Souls!

No comments: