Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Life is Good

Led our Disciple class on Monday, and our text for the week was Ezekiel. Played some Louis Armstrong ("Ezekiel Saw De Wheel"), showed some pics of artist renditions of the first chapter, and of course, had to include an edible object lesson from the 4th chapter!

Ezekiel 4:9 - Take wheat and barley, beans and lentils, millet and spelt; put them in a storage jar and use them to make bread for yourself.

Now, I don't know about you, but I don't remember reading about any cinnamon or raisins in that Biblical recipe. And we're not even going to talk about verses 12-15...you'd lose your appetite!

Hey! My new red fish has learned to float vertically!
Good job, little buddy...oh, wait...aw, man!
I am so done with fish.
Pretty sure they're done with me, too.

Check it out! A big ole pile of SHOES!
Hooray and thanks, Brownsberger Family!

Life IS good!

No comments: