Saturday, June 14, 2008

3 More to Go


HOLY COW. I only have 3 more classes of kids to grade. THREE MORE. I’ve done 16 classes worth of grades today. At about 25 kids in each class that's 400+ kiddos to grade. They each have 6 things to look over/comment on, so that’s… 2,400 fields of data I’ve looked at today. It's the end of the year, so I make many more comments than I usually would. It's my chance to actually chat 1:1 with the kids. Still, 2,400 fields is a lot of click, wait, click wait, etc. That would definitely explain why I’m crossed-eyed. UGH!

I did escape for a haircut, which really turned into a hair shave (it’s a bit shorter than I anticipated). Thankfully, my hair grows faster than bunnies can mate, so I’ll hopefully have my girlish looks back super fast. Another GRR.

No comments: