Saturday, November 28, 2009

Blogging by the Numbers

5,000 hits
My blog just informed me that there have been 5,000 hits on my site. A shout out to the person in Mankato, MN for making the number turn to 5,000. (Go figure - Minnesota! Says the Colorado girl originally from Wisconsin!)

5,000 visitors. Some, just once. Others, regular readers.
That just amazes me!

Some people have told me they laugh out loud at some of
more ridiculous stories of my real life. Welcome to my world!

Others have told me they've had a good cry reading some of the behind the scene details I hadn't previously shared. Who knew a blog could do that?

People have checked in on me more than once
if I've gone silent for too long! Love it!

I've used this blog to...
  • communicate with family, friends, neighbors, and complete strangers
  • announce things, both simple and spectacular
  • connect with people near and far, thus staying current on the events of their lives
  • put a personal spin on what's happening in the world around me, letting you see the world through my eyes, er...eye
  • share exciting and emotional times in my life

I've been blogging now for 534 days.
193 posts in 2009.
43 posts in 2008.
1 thank you.
One big thank you for taking the time to read my story!

1 comment:

pastor ron said...

congratulations, brenda on hitting the 5,000 mark. you could think of it as the "feeding" of the 5,ooo. thanks for "nourishing" us with food for thought and the soul!
(Matthew 14:13–21, Mark 6:31-44, Luke 9:10-17 and John 6:5-15)