Saturday, June 11, 2011

March 2011



Teaching choreography to the choir kiddos at school: I wrote "R" and "L" on my hands....but grabbed the wrong marker! OY! The Sharpie did NOT wash off as fast as I had hoped...

OPERATION: Stapler in JELLO.
Sarah kept saying she could never find her stapler at work...

...and I just couldn't resist the temptation to try the scene from "Office Space" where the guy takes the other guy's stapler and returns it. In JELLO. :)

MISSION: ACCOMPLISHED!

Annual Talent Show at Bethany - what a bunch of characters!

Sawyer ROCKS!

Nothing like jamming with the church organist!

Heavenly pathway.

All I asked for was that the power would remain ON
while I finished up the yearbook. Really!? I mean, really!??!

A little trek through the Colorado mountains.

.peace.

.and.

.quiet.

No comments: