Sunday, April 19th, was one of those GO GO GO days. After being trapped in the house for a full day and a half due to snow (that's like a month in Brenda-Time), I was ready to hit the open road and have some fun with PEOPLE! I put 145 miles on my little red car yesterday! Here's the scoop:
- 8:00 am Worship at Bethany
- 9:00 am Town Hall Meeting - lots of budget details and emotion - still processing this meeting
- 10:30 am Discussion about the ELCA Social Statement on Human Sexuality - I could say the same thing for this meeting: lots of details and emotion involved - still prayerfully processing this, too
- 12:30 pm Headed back to Castle Rock to grab Lucas, Emma, and Evan
- 2:30 pm Back to Denver for a concert with the kids "Brass Under the Big Top" - Denver Brass - awesome, circus-themed concert!
- 5:00 pm Back to Castle Rock to drop off the kids
- 5:40 pm Travel to Highlands Ranch to play with Sammie, Gabe, and Sean for the evening
- 1:00 am Collapse into bed after a long, wonderful day!
The four of us before the Brass Concert!