Monday, September 7, 2009

Quick Quips

Me: Ok, kiddos. Listen to the chord, and tell me if it's Major or Minor. There's no half and half.
Kids: That's not true, Ms G. - it's a really yummy creamer for your coffee!!


Kids: Want some cheese soup?
Me: What?!
Kids: Do you want some cheese soup?
Me: You know I love cheese, but what are you talking about?
Kids: A TISSUE! Do you want a TISSUE?

"I have the F in FACE."
(Read it really fast, and you'll see why I whipped my head around!)


Me: Put your ring back on.
Me: Please put your ring back on.
Me: (10 minutes later) Last chance, put your ring on or I'll sell it to Gypsies!
Kids: Gypsies? You mean the people that live in Nebraska?
(what?!)


Me: If you speak Japanese, what country are you from?
Kids: Japan.
Me: If you speak German, what country are you from?
Kids: Germany
Me: If you speak Dutch, what country are you from?
Kids: MICHIGAN!

No comments: