Sunday, March 1, 2009

Without further delay...

While we are postponing, life speeds by. Seneca (4 BC – AD 65) Roman Stoic philosopher, statesman, dramatist, humorist, tutor, and advisor.

Yet another gentle reminder to GET GOING. I have a few things to complete before the weekend is over, most importantly, GRADES. (Didn't I just post about this!?) Nothing like clicking on six different things per child (over 200 kiddos), and then waiting while the computer decides to slowly save. Ah, patience.

I'm going to the later church service today, and then meeting up with the 20s/30s crowd to go to Le Peep for Le Lunch. I'll hopefully finish those grades inbetween that and dinner with Ann and Susan. See, I'm not really postponing things...just doing them later!

Oh, and Happy March! Can't tell you how glad I am for this particular February to be behind me. I'm hoping...praying...March is a calmer, less stressful month.

1 comment:

d.n.williamson said...

Hey, was it the same "Le Peep" that they have in Milwaukee? If so, didn't know it was a chain.