Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Choice B

I should be preparing for my next Kagan training.
OR...I should be enjoying my summer vacation.

Choice B, thank you very much.

Greetings. I am the mountain goat that obviously had a
run-in with a weedwhacker

on the way over to this viewing area.
I'm not very fluffy. Please love me anyways.

Sweet peas and penguins.

Oh, to be a carefree penguin.

Note to self: the Denver Zoo randomly allows Flamingos to take a WALK around the zoo. Technically, they are being guided by zoo staff. Realistically, these things squawk and flap wherever they darn well please.

Lady, I can totally see you taking my picture.
Please step back.

BONGOS with the BABES!
CONGAS with the CUTIES
DRUMMING with the DARLINGS!
(you get the point)

Pretty good...for an ELEPHANT!
(no really - an elephant painted this)

Here's the gang in 2007....

...and here we are in 2010!

P.S. Another potty training device I found this week.
He he he he...

No comments: