Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Door County

Lake Day! Lake Day!
Wait...why are these things on the kitchen table!?! GRR.
Plan B: Head up to Door County.

I'm thinking the minnows at this gas station missed
the memo that they are supposed to be LIVE.

I'm all for creative flower vases, but please tell
me why we have to put the flowers THERE!?!?

Not a lake day, but definitely a "pull over to the side of the road, park the car and please let Brenda toss off her shoes and wade into the water" kind of day. Happy toes.

Sponge-Bob Marshmallow Pants.

Baby ducks just wanted to eat my Sponge-Bob.
Not sure baby ducks are supposed to eat whole cherries...

Dad pointed out this might be a fun pic.
He was right! Just skipping rocks in the river!

Door County has GREAT flowers - I think this was Egg Harbor.

Great flowers AND great glass artwork displays!

Great flowers, great artwork
AND hilarious lawn ornaments!

1 comment:

d.n.williamson said...

We saw the Spongebob Sundae last year in Door County and was curious about it. Now I know....thanks.