Thursday, October 14, 2010

Piece Out

Choir time means CD time. Whoa.

The next time my kiddos ask me what I did on THEIR day off, I'll be sure to pull out this photo and tell them THIS is what I did while they slept in and their teachers went to work! The saddest part? This is the in-depth work for ONE grade only. ONE. Oy.

Dear Creepy Creature,
I am not a fan of things with skinny legs that crawl into my room.
Please go sing somewhere else. My bouncy ball is not a singing place.
Thank you,
Ms. G.

Seriously? Creative cupcakes at 3:35 pm ROCK.

Honestly, I have no idea what this was supposed to be. However, anything with marshmallows and green colored sesame sticks gets my full support.

LAST year, I was asked if I wanted to be part of a Birthday Party Scavenger Hunt. Sadly, I was out of town, so I had to say no. THIS year, however, I was home and said a hearty YES to being part of the hunt!

Emily and her buds were to follow this clue to find me: "Now this place you've never been to before, so you'll have to stay alert and follow directions closely to not get lost. Use the GPS and plug in 1100 Plum Creek Parkway. Once you pull in by the flags, find building #4. Somewhere on level 3, you'll find a colorful striped door mat in front of a red door. Sneak up quietly, then all together do your best and loudest Tarzan impression. (Practice in the car to get it right.)"

When they got to my place, we made some crafty stepping stones.
Ooey, gooey FUN!

Miss Emily's beads.

I. Love. These. Kids!

They were so funny - they loved the colored walls and had to see each room. Twice. Pretty sure I didn't go to my music teacher's house when I was a kid! HA!

The stepping stones, as they dried. Fun times!

Asked Barb, our lunch lady, for Cheese w/ my Salad.
Somehow that translated to a Cheese Salad.
Which somehow became a Ms. G. Cheese Salad.
Love it.

I spy....
Velma from Scooby Doo
Chili Pepper
Surfer Dude
Mustang
Tweety Bird
a Submarine

Ah, my crafty little people.
A Silly Band that doubles as a fix-it for a xylophone.

More t-shirts from the kiddos.




No comments: