Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pumpkins, Pepsi, and Peeps

Hello, Mr. Pumpkin.
I would advise you to step away from the
knife you see pictured here in the photo.
Oh, yes. This is the BEFORE photo...

Last load of food (for now) for 10.10.10!
Visit the other blog HERE.
20,046 POUNDS and $22,389.05 for Metro CareRing!

WHY she loves this animal so much,
but Alyssa ALWAYS has hugs to share!

Mmmm....more meat than anyone should eat in a month.

What's that? The Sound of Music on the big screen!?
SING-ALONG event. SO cool!!
(Angela Lansbury's name is up there, by the way.
Didn't think it could get any better, but it DID!)

On the way to church the other night. Beauty.

"Jess? Hey! It's Jesus!"
Fun lesson Matthew 25: 35-46

"I was hungry and you gave me something to eat..."
(Jess and Ruth Ann)

"I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink..."
(Jess and Paula)

"I was a stranger and you invited me in..."
(Jess and Kevin)

I have some funny friends: Kathy picked up this
optically-challenged doll for the nursery,
and named her Brenda in my honor! HA!

If Pepsi can do it, so can we! DO GOOD!

Mystery package from Mom and Dad! BOOYA!

Did you really think I would make it home before tearing into it!?

Happy Halloween!
Do you spy...
-the flamingo Silly Band that has traversed the nation?
-Dad's business card?
-the new salmon recipe?
-enough gum to keep me quiet for one meeting?
-Mama's cookies?
-PEEEEEEEEPS?!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Is there enough gum in the world?! Love you!