Sunday, August 15, 2010

Break it down!

Food Breakdown at church today!
What an amazing morning!

We took 2,400 pounds and broke it
down into 1 lb bags for Metro CareRing.

Rice, Pasta, Beans and hundreds of helping hands!
God's Work, Our Hands...indeed!

Is it just me, or does this look like an operating room?!

Gloves. Bowls. Cups. Ziplock baggies. 24 stations!

Look at all those helpers!

Mark, Trina, and Leslie, scooping away!

Larry and Vicki - check out the 10.10.10 shirts!

Macaroni masters!

Parker and the Pasta

Half of my photos were blurry!
These folks were cruising!

Wiggans and Dan Grace and Kline...oh my!

Abs on the Sharpie.
"8/15" was written on EVERY bag.

Presto Pinto - another empty bag!

Pastor and Pals

More beans! More beans!

Macaroni Master Marie

God's Work, Our Hands!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Ummm...no. it doesn't look like an operating room to me, it looks like a major drug operation. Crack anyone? Maybe it's just my skewed perspective :-)