Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Grow a Pair

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Me:  (cough, cough)

Kid:  You ok, Ms. G?

Me:  No worries -  I'm as healthy as a horse!

Kid:  Oh, no.  I'd be worried, Ms. G.  Horses aren't all that healthy.  And come to think of it, penguins aren't doing all that well, either.  Be careful.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

I kept asking the kids to stop popping off the handles of the xylophone mallets (they make a fun suction noise when the handle comes off), as they are difficult to repair and I have to purchase them in groups of two.  What advice do my kiddos offer?


Kiddo:  Ms. G, you just need to grow a pair!

Me:  WHAT!?

Kiddo:  You need to figure out how to grow your own mallets.  That way, you can just go to your xylophone garden and pick out a pair!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

No comments: