Friday, January 30, 2009

I am Going to Get There

Well, of COURSE this is the quote that I had to pick for today...

--- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ ---

Friday, January 30, 2009

You got to be careful if you
don't know where you're going,
because you might not get there.


Yogi Berra (1925 - )
Former Major League Baseball Player and Manager

--- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ ---

Well, wrong wrong wrong. Here's what is going to happen today:
  1. I am going to calmly drive to the Denver International Airport, avoiding any and all traffic delays.
  2. I am going to get through security without being strip searched for the 4th year in a row.
  3. I am going to patiently wait in an airport terminal with my laptop plugged in so that I don't lose laptop power on the plane and have to converse with the confirmed bachelor next to me.
  4. I am going to successfully land in an ice-free airport in Wisconsin. Not Tennessee. Not Georgia. Wisconsin. You betcha.
  5. I am going to meet my parents at baggage claim, and proceed to have a pleasant and entertaining 11 day stay in Sheboygan, WI. Yes, Sheboygan.

No comments: