Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Let Go

--- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ ---

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

No man can think clearly
when his fists are clenched.

George Jean Nathan (1882 - 1959)
American drama critic and editor

--- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ ---

While I may not clench my fists, I certainly clench my TEETH, and that is my first sign that something is wrong. I will often wake up in the morning with a sore jaw, telling me that I was obviously working through something while I 'slept'. I can physically feel when I clench my jaw during the day, whether it be a frustration with work issues or with an individual. Let go, let God. Working on that... I really do try to figure out how to work through the issues during the day, so my poor teeth can get a break during the night!

No comments: