Saturday, January 3, 2009

Mailboxes in Heaven

--- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ ---

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Then He touched their eyes and said, "According to your faith will it be done to you"; and their sight was restored.

Matthew 9 : 29

--- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ ---

Well, any Bible story about the restoration of sight is certainly going to catch my eye! (ha) While I've never known what sight with two eyes is really like, I do have faith that one day I'll be able to know. Sight in both eyes will definitely save a lot of mailboxes on the left side of the roads in Heaven, as I just might finally have that depth perception I so often lack!

I do find it amazing, though, that I currently teach two children with similar eye issues - TWO! I never would have thought that, as a little girl myself. Yet, here we are, brought together, and not by random chance, that's for sure. Amazing what a little faith can bring into your life!

(This Bible story goes on to mention the healing of a mute man. No impairments in THAT department!)

No comments: