GoodNESS! I have found a million OTHER things to do today, instead of what I absolutely SHOULD have been doing. Brenda Lynn!
The did list:
- Played with an absolutely darling baby - Erin and Ashley came to visit today - what a little sweet pea!
- Watched way too many episodes of Murder, She Wrote - I am seriously addicted to the Hallmark Channel
- Played through my new Ragtime piano book - a ton of songs I had never played
- Looked at old college photo albums - feeling a bit nostalgic
- E-mailed friends
- Blogging - how else could I tell you all of this earth-shattering news!? Important stuff, I must say.
The should of done list:
- Grades, anyone!? Pretty sure that my A Track Grades aren't going to fill themselves in. As much as I wiggled my fingers at the computer. Abracafinishmygradesa! Nope. Didn't work.
- Packed my suitcases for my trips to Wisconsin and my trip to California - capris in one, a parka in the other!
- E-mailed the people I was supposed to e-mail
- Yearbook. Oh, boy I'm behind on this one...
- Did I mentioned my grades? And this is only 1 track of grades!