Thursday, January 29, 2009

"P-r-o-c-r-a-s-t . . ." aw, later

GoodNESS! I have found a million OTHER things to do today, instead of what I absolutely SHOULD have been doing. Brenda Lynn!

The did list:
  • Played with an absolutely darling baby - Erin and Ashley came to visit today - what a little sweet pea!
  • Watched way too many episodes of Murder, She Wrote - I am seriously addicted to the Hallmark Channel
  • Played through my new Ragtime piano book - a ton of songs I had never played
  • Looked at old college photo albums - feeling a bit nostalgic
  • E-mailed friends
  • Blogging - how else could I tell you all of this earth-shattering news!? Important stuff, I must say.

The should of done list:
  • Grades, anyone!? Pretty sure that my A Track Grades aren't going to fill themselves in. As much as I wiggled my fingers at the computer. Abracafinishmygradesa! Nope. Didn't work.
  • Packed my suitcases for my trips to Wisconsin and my trip to California - capris in one, a parka in the other!
  • E-mailed the people I was supposed to e-mail
  • Yearbook. Oh, boy I'm behind on this one...
  • Did I mentioned my grades? And this is only 1 track of grades!
I'm going to go watch some more Murder, She Wrote. While I pack. And finish my grades.

No comments: