Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Multiplicative Seizure

--- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ ---

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Opportunities multiply as they are seized.

Sun Tzu (unknown)
Chinese General and author

--- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ --- ∞ ---

I have found myself to be blessed again and again over the last year - it's been a domino effect of opportunities. A connect-the-dot kind of joys. I believe that hard work accompanies a lot of these opportunities - dedication, commitment, zest, passion. I think that's the only kind of 'seizure' I am comfortable with - one that I have honestly earned and can stand proudly behind.

One last thought: not one of these opportunities would have even presented themselves without the fact that God has really been looking out for me lately. I'm healthy, I'm happy, I'm blessed.

No comments: